A form of wrestling in which two opponents sit face to face gripping usually their right hands, set corresponding elbows firmly on a surface (such as a tabletop), and attempt to force each other’s arm down.
Event’s Rules & Regulations
• The shoulder of both players must be in a square position before the match starts.
• Player must have at least one foot on the ground.
• A win cannot be made if the elbow is out of the pocket.
• To win you must touch your opponent to the touch pad.
• There is no time limit to a match, but a referee may call a halt to the match if one or
both competitors are in his opinion not in a fit state to carry on.
Event Head:Haseeb Mushtaq
Contact : 03328347560
Reg Fee: 2000per head
No. of Members: 1
Winning Prize: 10,000
Runner up: 3,000